Worlds’23 Race Round-Up: The first ‘Super’ cycling World championship, held in Glasgow, Scotland, and going by the names of the winners, the crowds at the side of the road and the TV figures, all the racing has been a thorough success. Even the protesters wanted in on it! Now that all the excitement is over, here are all the road events… Just in case you missed anything.
* Click on the race heading for the full PEZ race report. *
Men’s RR: Van Der Poel Victory History! At the end of a protest delayed World’s road race, Mathieu van der Poel launched his winning move from a group of the top men of cycling. The World cyclo-cross champion added the road title to his palmarès. Wout van Aert was second, Tadej Pogačar third and Mads Pedersen fourth.
# You can read the ‘PEZ Preview’ HERE . # 2023 World Championship Men’s Road Race Result:
1. Mathieu van der Poel (Netherlands) in 6:07:27
2. Wout van Aert (Belgium) at 1:37
3. Tadej Pogačar (Slovenia) at 1:45
4. Mads Pedersen (Denmark)
5. Stefan Küng (Switzerland) at 3:48
6. Jasper Stuyven (Belgium) 7. Matthew Dinham (Australia) 8. Toms Skujiņš (Latvia) 9. Tiesj Benoot (Belgium) 10. Alberto Bettiol (Italy) at 4:03. Men’s TT: Remco Rips The Rainbow Time Trial! Remco Evenepoel won the men’s elite World championship time trial on Friday in Scotland. The Belgian beat Filippo Ganna (Italy) and Joshua Tarling of Great Britain at the end of the 47.8 […]